One-on-One and Classroom Coaching for Students
YourLifePurpose Limited offers both One-on-One Coaching as well as Classroom Coaching to Secondary School students as well as to University students. Each type of Coaching has its own usefulness.
One-on-One Coaching for Students
Most students are not sure which career path to choose which they will be passionate about, make a good income from when they graduate, and have a strong chance of being employed in that career. Below are the simple steps that we use in the process of helping students to discover a small set of careers which fit all three of the above criteria:
- We assign the employee one or two Psychometric assessments for the student to complete at our online Assessment Centre, namely, (i) the “Vocational Style & Career Assessment for Senior Secondary School and University Students of the Caribbean (VoSCA-SU)”, and possibly (ii) the “Values Profile Assesment (VaPro)”.
- The reports from the above assessments are printed, and the student’s Career Coaching sessions are scheduled.
- After three to four sessions, the student comes away with a focused shortlist of careers that suits his or her personality and strengths.
- While One-on-One Coaching will cost more per student (approximately $650 TT or $100 US per session, which includes the cost of the Psychometric assessment for that session), the student gets specialized attention. This is especially useful for students who have very little idea of what career path to choose in life.
Classroom Coaching for Students
When larger groups of students are invloved such as entire classes of Form 3, Form 5, Form 6 or University students, Classroom Coaching is more suitable because more students can be coached simultaneously and this keeps the cost per student down. Below are the simple steps that we use in Classroom Coaching to help students to discover their ideal career paths for more senior students, or in the case of Form 3 students, the best CSEC school subjects to choose for Form 4:
- We assign each student in the class the appropriate Psychometric assessment to complete at our online Assessment Centre. For Form 3 students, the appropriate assessment is called the “Vocational Style and Career Assessment for Form 3 Students of the Caribbean” (VoSCA-F3). For Form 5, 6 and University students, the appropriate assessment is called the “Vocational Style and Career Assessment for Senior Secondary School and University Students of the Caribbean” (VoSCA-SU).
- The reports from the above assessment for each student are printed, and the Classroom Coaching session is scheduled at the Secondary School or University.
- One of our professional Career and Life Coaches will work from a sample report so that at the end of the Classroom Coaching session, the students will have a much better idea of which career(s) suite their personality. In the case of Form 5, 6 and University students, they will come away knowing which subjects they need to take at the post-secondary level to achieve their ideal careers. In the case of Form 3 students, they will come way knowing which CSEC school subjects they need to take in Form 4.
- Classroom Coaching costs less per student (approximately $500 TT or $75 US per classroom session, which includes the cost of the Psychometric assessment for that session). This type of Coaching is more useful for larger groups of students.
Sign-up today to find out more about how our One-on-One Coaching and Classroom Coaching, coupled with our Psychometric assessments, can help your students determine their ideal career paths in the case of more senior students or, in the case of Form 3 students, assist them in choosing their Form 4 CSEC school subjects more accurately: