International Workshop on Coaching
On Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 October 2018 and again on Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 October 2018, at the Port of Spain Campus of YourLifePurpose (72 Ana Street, Woodbrook), we are co-hosting “International Workshop on Coaching” with our global Coach training partner, International Coach Academy (ICA). The theme for the workshop is “Hit the road running as an effective Coach with practical tools!” If you haven’t already registered for the Workshop, click here to register now to reserve your spot because space is limited!
CLICK HERE FOR THE FLYER WITH FULL DETAILS.
Each participant will receive one (1) free Psychometric assessment prior to the Workshop, so as to determine careers that fit your personality, intelligence types, work styles and values. Workshop training hours will include numerous practical peer-to-peer Coaching exercises as well as mentor Coaching!
Company Name: YourLifePurpose Limited
Business Partner: International Coach Academy (ICA)
Location: Port of Spain Campus of YourLifePurpose Limited, 72 Ana Street, Woodbrook
Dates: Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 October 2018 or Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 October 2018
Time: Breakfast served at 7:30 AM, with training to commence at 8:00 AM
> Who should attend?
- Human Resource Managers / Analysts / Professionals
- Senior Executives and experienced Managers / Supervisors
- Individuals with some experience in Coaching
> Main topics for discussion:
- What Coaching is and is not
- Verbal and non-verbal Coaching contracts
- Coaching skills and attributes
- Active listening
- Powerful questioning
- The link between Coaching and Management functions
- Perception and filters in communication
- Creating action steps, and identifying and overcoming obstacles
- Measuring accountability and the use of Coaching blogs
- Feedback and evaluation
- Coaching models and Coaching niches
- How to structure Coaching conversation: Coaching prep (before), Coaching scenarios (during), Coaching blogs (after)
- Demo of Coaching conversation – using the structure above
- Format of Coaching – timeline (3-6 months), media (face to face, telephone, Skype)
- Mentor/Observer coaching
- Self-awareness (suite of Psychometric assessments)
- Underlying beliefs
- Releasing Judgement
- Coaching programmes: ICA, ICF
These topics will be discussed by two esteemed Coach Instructors, Merci Miglino (MCC) of the International Coach Academy (USA) and Anthony Hadeed (PCC) of YourLifePurpose Limited (Trinidad & Tobago). Click here for the bio for Merci Miglino. Click here for the bio for Anthony Hadeed.
To sign up for this International Workshop on Coaching, fill out the form below because space is limited!