International Workshop on Coaching – Level 1
On Tuesday 30 and Wednesday 31 January 2018 at the Trinidad Hilton & Conference Centre, we co-hosted Level 1 of the “International Workshop on Coaching” with our global Coach training partner, International Coach Academy (ICA). The theme for Level 1 was “Manager as Coach and Coaching for Performance”. The workshop was a resounding success with almost 50 participants coming away excited with what they learned, and eager to take their new Coaching skills to their workplaces and personal lives!
> The main topics for discussion were:
- What Coaching is and is not
- Verbal and non-verbal Coaching Contracts
- Coaching Skills and Attributes
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Coaching Theory and Application
- The link between Coaching and Management functions
- The latest trends in Coaching
- Perception and filters in Communication
- Creating Action Steps
- Identifying and overcoming Obstacles
- Measuring Accountability
- Feedback and Evaluation
- Coaching Models
These topics were discussed by two esteemed Coach Instructors, Merci Miglino (MCC) of the International Coach Academy (USA) and Anthony Hadeed (PCC) of YourLifePurpose Limited (Trinidad & Tobago).
Level 2 is scheduled for Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 March 2018.