One-on-One and Group Coaching for Managers and Employees
YourLifePurpose Limited offers both One-on-One Coaching as well as Group Coaching to employees and managers of companies. Each type of Coaching has its particular appeal.
Most employees are in careers that they are not passionate about, and thus may not be producing the kind of performance you expect from them. Below are the simple steps that we use in the process of helping employees to discover their ideal positions within your company. This is a tried and proven process which we have successfully used with a number of senior and junior employees in various companies:
- We assign the employee one or two Psychometric assessments to complete at our online Assessment Centre, namely, (i) the “Vocational Style & Career Assessment (VoSCA)”, and possibly (ii) the “Values Profile Assesment (VaPro)”.
- The reports from the above assessments are printed, and the employee’s Career Coaching sessions are scheduled.
- After three to four sessions, the employee comes away with a focused shortlist of careers that suits his or her personality and strengths.
- While One-on-One Coaching will cost more per employee (approximately $650 TT or $100 US per session, which includes the cost of the Psychometric assessment for that session), the employee gets specialized attention. This is especially useful for key employees of your company who need to be realigned to a more suitable position within your company.
For employees who are currently in careers that they are well-suited for, there is always room for improving upon certain skills such as emotional IQ. Below are the steps that we use in the process of Group Coaching to help employees improve upon certain valuable skills such as their EIQ:
- We assign each employee in the group one Psychometric assessment to complete at our online Assessment Centre. For example, a very useful one is the Multidimensional Emotional IQ Assessment – Abridged or MEIQ-Ab.
- The reports from the above assessment for each employee are printed, and the Group Coaching session is scheduled, usually at your location.
- One of our professional Career and Life Coaches will work from a sample report so that at the end of the Group Coaching session, the employees will have a much better idea, not only of their strengths and limitations, but will also be provided with concrete advice and tips as to how to improve on their limitations.
- Group Coaching costs less per employee (approximately $500 TT or $75 US per Group session, which includes the cost of the Psychometric assessment for that session). This type of Coaching is more useful for larger groups of employees of your company who need to learn better skills such as emotional IQ (EIQ) in order to function more effectively in their current position for which they are already well-suited.
Sign-up today to find out more about how our One-on-One Coaching and Group Coaching, coupled with our Psychometric assessments, can improve your employees’ overall performance and productivity: